Páginas

Imprimir postagem

29 de outubro de 2011

ALWAYS - PANIC! AT THE DISCO


ALWAYS
Panic! At The Disco

Intr.: A  A4  A

                   A   Amaj7 A7  Dsus2         A Amaj7 A7
When the world gets   too  heavy Put it on   my   back,
 Dsus2               F#m F#add9
I'll be  your levy. You      are
A                 B7                 Bm           E         Dsus2
taking me apart Like bad glue on a get well card.

           A  Amaj7 Dsus2                              A             Amaj7  Dsus9
It was al- ways       you     Falling for me. Now there's always   time.
                       F#m   F#add9
Calling for me. I'm the light
   A                    B7           Bm              E                  Dsus2   A  A4  A
Blinking at the end of the road. Blink back to let me know.

          A Amaj7   A7     Dsus2                     A Amaj7 A7
I'm a fly   that's   trapped In a web But I'm thinking     that
    Dsus2             F#m F#add9   A               B7
My spider's dead.Lone-----ly       lonely little life.
            Bm                  E                     Dm
I could kid myself By thinking that I'm fine.

           A  Amaj7 Dsus2                              A             Amaj7  Dsus9
It was al- ways       you     Falling for me. Now there's always   time.
                       F#m   F#add9
Calling for me. I'm the light
   A                    B7           Bm              E                  Dsus2
Blinking at the end of the road. Blink back to let me know.

     C#m                 D                 F#m                   D
That I'm skin and bone. Just a cane and rusty throne.
           C#m                 D                   F#m                                       D   Dm
All the castle's under siege. But the sign outside says leave me alone.

           A  Amaj7 Dsus2                              A             Amaj7  Dsus9
It was al- ways       you     Falling for me. Now there's always   time.
                       F#m   F#add9
Calling for me. I'm the light
   A                    B7           Bm              E                   Dm
Blinking at the end of the road. Blink back to let me know.
A                                   Dm                            A
    Blink back to let me know. (It was always you)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

O que você achou desta cifra?