Páginas

Imprimir postagem

29 de outubro de 2011

SNUFF - SLIPKNOT


SNUFF
Slipknot

Intr.: F#m  E  D  E

F#m                                E    D  
Bury all your secrets in my skin
E  F#m                                             E       D  
            Come away with innocence, and leave me with my sins
E     F#m                                        E  D  
   The air around me still feels like a cage
E        F#m                                   E              D                        
     And love is just a camouflage    for what resembles rage again...

E ( F#m   D ) (2x)

                                         E                                       F#m
So if you love me, let me go. And run away before I know.
                                 E                                                  F#m
My heart is just too dark to care. I can't destroy what isn't there.
                                 E                                F#m
Deliver me into my Fate - If I'm alone I cannot hate
                              E
I don't deserve to have you...
         D                                                                                     F#m
My smile was taken long ago / If I can change I hope I never know

( E  D  E  F#m ) (2x)

E  F#m                                       E   D  
         I still press your letters to my lips
E      F#m                                     E          D  
 And cherish them in parts of me     that savor every kiss
E  F#m                                       E    D  
    I couldn't face a life without your light
E    F#m                                       E     D  
  But all of that was ripped apart...           when you refused to fight

                                                  E                                      F#m
So save your breath, I will not hear. I think I made it very clear.
                                               E                                          F#m
You couldn't hate enough to love. Is that supposed to be enough?
                                            E                                                  F#m
I only wish you weren't my friend. Then I could hurt you in the end.

                            E
I never claimed to be a Saint...
D
My own was banished long ago
It took the Death of Hope to let you go

( F#m  E  D  Em ) (4x)

                                                    E
So Break Yourself Against My Stones
                                       F#m
And Spit Your Pity In My Soul
                                        E
You Never Needed Any Help
                                           F#m
You Sold Me Out To Save Yourself
                                      E
And I Won't Listen To Your Shame
                                           F#m
You Ran Away - You're All The Same
                          E
Angels Lie To Keep Control...
        D
My Love Was Punished Long Ago
                                                         F#m E      D
If You Still Care, Don't Ever Let Me Know
                                                      F#m  E  D  E
If you still care, don't ever let me know...

( F#m E D E) (2x) F#m

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

O que você achou desta cifra?