Páginas

Imprimir postagem

5 de novembro de 2011

BELIEVE IN ME - DEMI LOVATO


BELIEVE IN ME
Demi Lovato

 Intr.: C G  F  C

Em       F             C   Em      F               C
      I'm losing myself...    Trying to compete
Em        F              Am    G      F                               C
      with everyone else...    Instead of just being me
Em             F                    C                       Em        F              C
      Don't know where to turn...  I've been      stuck in this routine
Em      F        Am       G     F            Dm                   G              
      I need to change my ways... Instead of always being weak


C                                  G                     Am           G              F             C
   I don't wanna be afraid... I wanna wake up feeling beautiful today...
                                    G                                        Am     G     F
And know that I'm okay... Cause everyone's perfect in unusual ways
          G              F
You see I just wanna believe in me
 C                                  G  C
La la la la... La la la la

Em          F             C                       Em                    F          C
      The mirror can lie...    It doesn't        show you what's inside
          Em            F                   Am   G   F     G                             Am  G     F
And it       it can tell you you're full    of lies       It's amazing what you can hide
Dm                F                     C
      Just by, put-ting on a, smile  -------------( REFRÃO )


Dm                        Em   F  Am Dm                          Em F       Bb              F
       I'm quickly finding out...            I'm not about to break... down not today

C                                G                   Am          G              F
    I guess I always knew That I had all the strength to make it through

D                           A                     Bm          A          G              D
   Not gonna be afraid ... I wanna wake up feeling beautiful today
                                 A                                    Bm       A       G
And know that I'm okay... Cause everyone's perfect in unusual ways

          A             G                           D  A
You see Now, now I believe in me
  G                           D
now I believe in me

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

O que você achou desta cifra?