Páginas

Imprimir postagem

2 de novembro de 2011

THE BEST DAY - TAYLOR SWIFT


THE BEST DAY
Taylor Swift

CAPO - 6
intr. 2x  G Em C D

G                   Em                    C                       D
 I’m five years old It’s getting cold I’ve got my big coat on
G                 Em                          C                   D
 I hear your laugh And look up smiling at you I run and run
   G                         Em                          
 Past the pumpkin patch
                         C                          D
And the tractor rides up now The sky is gold
G               Em                    C          D
 I hug your legs and fall asleep On the way home


C            D                           G            D             Em
 I don’t know why all the trees change in the fall
C                   D                           G    D     Em
 I know you’re not scared of anything at all
C                          D                                    G       D  Em
 Don’t know if Snow White’s house is near or far away
                                     C             D                 G   Em   C     D
 But I know I had the best day with you today


G                Em                              C                             D
 I’m thirteen now And don’t know how my friends Could be so mean
G                    Em                     C                         D
 I come home crying And you hold me tight And grab the keys
G                           Em                       C                           D
 And we drive and drive Until we’ve found a town Far enough away
G                          Em                       C                    D
 And we talk and window-shop Until I’ve forgotten all their names


C            D                              G       D           Em
 I don’t know who I’m gonna talk to now at school
C                 D                      G           D             Em
 I know I’m laughing on the car ride home with you
C                          D                      G        D     Em
 Don’t know how long it’s gonna take to feel okay
                                    C            D              G
 But I know I had the best day with you today
C                                      Em
 I have an excellent father His strength is making me stronger
C                                                  Em                            D
God smiles on my little brother Inside and out he’s better than i am
C                                   G                        D
 I grew up in a pretty house  And I had space to run
       C                D
 And I had the best days with you

G              Em
 There is a video
      C                              D
 I found from back when I was three
G                    Em                    C
 You set up a paint set in the kitchen
                     D
 And you’re talking to me


G                         Em                  C
 It’s the edge of princesses and pirate ships
                D
 And the seven dwarves
G                             Em                           C
 Daddy’s smart and you're the prettiest lady
               D
 In the whole wide world


C           D                        G                  D      Em
 Now I know why all the trees change in the fall
C                        D                    G           D         Em
 I know you were on my side even when I was wrong
           C                            D
 And I love you for giving me your eyes
 G            D             Em
 Staying back and watching me shine
 C                                     D
 And I didn’t know if you knew
              G               D           Em
 So I’m taking this chance to say
                          C                   D        G
 That I had the best day with you today

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

O que você achou desta cifra?