Páginas

Imprimir postagem

5 de novembro de 2011

BOYS DON'T CRY - THE CURE


BOYS DON'T CRY
The Cure

 (prelúdio) A  |  Bm | C#m |  D |
      
(intro 3x) A Bm C#m D  D C#m Bm A (base)

A                      Bm         C#m                          D
I would say I'm sorry if I thought that it would change your mind
A                     Bm                   C#m                           D
But I know that this time I have said too much, been to unkind
C#m             Bm                C#m                      Bm
         I try to laugh about it, cover it all up with lies
C#m              Bm              C#m                             Bm
         I try to laugh about it, hiding the tears in my eyes


            A   Bm C#m D ( D C#m Bm A ) (2x)     (base)
Cos' boys don't cry                      


A                            Bm                     C#m                     D
I would break down at your feet and beg forgiveness, plead with you
  A                   Bm                            C#m                             D
But I know that it's too late and now there's nothing left that I can do
C#m                Bm               C#m                      Bm
         So I try to laugh about it, cover it all up with lies
C#m              Bm              C#m                            Bm
         I try to laugh about it, hiding the tears in my eyes


            A   Bm C#m D ( D C#m Bm A ) (2x)     (base)
Cos' boys don't cry                      



A                      Bm                   C#m                       Bm
I would tell you that I loved you if I thought that you would stay
   A                   Bm                  C#m                         Bm
But I know that it's no use that you've already gone away


E           F#m                E                         F#m
   Misjudged your limit,     pushed you too far
E                       F#m       D                                             E
   Took you for granted,    I thought that you needed me more
   A                           Bm              C#m                        D
Now I would do most anything to get you back to my side
  A                         Bm         C#m                            D
But I just keep on laughing, hiding the tears in my eyes


            A   Bm C#m D ( D C#m Bm A ) (2x)  
Cos' boys don't cry                      
A   Bm C#m D ( D C#m Bm A ) (2x)  
   Cos' boys don't cry                      

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

O que você achou desta cifra?