Páginas

Imprimir postagem

2 de novembro de 2011

BROKEN STRINGS - JAMES MORRISON

BROKEN STRINGS
James Morrison

             Am                        C                    
Let me hold you... For the last time
             F
 It's the last chance to feel again
             Am                      C                    F
But you broke me Now I can't feel anything
             Am                    C               F
When I love you, It's so untrue... I can't even convince myself
                   Am                     C                          F    Dm
When I'm speaking, It's the voice of someone else

           F     G  Am      F             G             Em
Oh it tears me up... I try to hold on, but it hurts too much
   F           G                 Em                    F            
I try to forgive, but it's not enough to make it all okay

                 Dm                   Am                      C          G
You can't play on broken strings You can't feel anything
                 Dm                        Am                C                                          G
That your heart don't want to feel... I can't tell you something that ain't real
              F                       Am                C                            G
Oh the truth hurts... And lies worse... How can I give anymore
             Dm                   Am             G
When I love you a little less than before

              Am        C                       F
Oh what are we doing... We are turning into dust
             Am                C          F
Playing house in the ruins of us
              Am                       C                              F
Running back through the fire... When there's nothing left to save
             Am                     C                                  F    Dm
It's like chasing the very last train when it's too late                      REFRÃO

                Am                          C                               F
But we're running through the fire... When there's nothing left to save
             Am                     C                                F                        Dm
It's like chasing the very last train... When we both know it's too late (too late)

           You can't play on broken strings....

                    Dm                   Am              G
OH, When I love you a little less than before

            Am                      C                                                          F    
Let me hold you for the last time... It's the last chance to feel again.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

O que você achou desta cifra?