Páginas

Imprimir postagem

2 de novembro de 2011

FEARLESS - TAYLOR SWIFT


FEARLESS
Taylor Swift

(Intr. 2x) F C Gm Bb

F
  There's something 'bout the way
C                                               Gm
  The street looks when it's just rained
                                      Bb
  There's a glow off the pavement
                                   F
  You walk me to the car
                                        C                                Gm
  And you know I wanna ask you to dance right there
                                    Bb
  In the middle of the parking lot
        F      C
  Yeah
        Gm     Bb
  Oh Yeah

F
  We're drivin' down the road
C                         Gm
  I wonder if you know
                                 Bb
  I'm trying so hard not to get caught up now
F
  But you're just so cool
    C                                           Gm
  Run your hands through your hair
                                Bb              C
  Absent mindedly making me want you

F                                      C                              Gm
  And I don't know how it gets better than this
                                                         Bb               C
  You take my hand and drag me head first, fearless
F                                       C                       Gm
  And I don't know why but with you I'd dance
                                Bb               C
  In a storm in my best dress, fearless

( F C Gm Bb )
F                              C                          Gm
  So baby drive slow till we run out of road
                               Bb
  In this one horse town
                                 F                                  C
  I wanna stay right here in this passenger seat
                                     Gm
  you put your eyes on me
                                    Bb               C
  In this moment now capture it remember it

REFRÃO

2X ( Gm   |  Bb   |   F   |  C  )

Ebadd9                                         F
          Yea you stood there with me in the doorway
         Gm                      Gm7        Bb       C
  my hands shake & im not usually this way
        Ebadd9                                   F
  But            you pull me in & im a little more brave
           Gm               Gm7                 Bb
  It's a first kiss, it's flawless, really something
C            F      C
  It's fearless
   Gm       Bb
  Ohh..  Yeah

F                                      C                              Gm
  And I don't know how it gets better than this
                                                         Bb               C
  You take my hand and drag me head first, fearless    BIS
F                                       C                       Gm
  And I don't know why but with you I'd dance
                                Bb               C
  In a storm in my best dress, fearless

  F         C             Gm    C
     Oh.. oh,   oh, yeah,

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

O que você achou desta cifra?