Páginas

Imprimir postagem

2 de novembro de 2011

I'M YOURS - JASON MR-AZ


I’M YOURS
Jason Mr-az

CAPO - 4
Intr.: G   |   D   |   Em   |   C

           G
Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it
    D
I tried to be chill but your so hot that I melted
  Em                                                       C
I fell right through the cracks, now I'm tryin to get back
                   G
before the cool done run out I'll be givin it my best test
        D
and nothin's gonna stop me but divine intervention
  Em                                       C
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

      G                  D                           Em                       C              G   D   Em  C
But I won't hesitate no more, no more, it cannot wait... I'm yours

G                                                                 D
   Well open up your mind and see like me
                                                            Em
open up your plans and damn you're free
                                                       C
look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
G                                                                                  D
listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing
                                 Em
We're just one big family
                                                          C                                    A7
And it's our godforsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved

      G                  D                           Em                      C      
So, i won't hesitate no more, no more, it cannot wait i'm sure
                     G                     D                         Em
there's no need to complicate our time is short
                   C                G    D  Em  D
this is our fate... I'm yours

                            C                                                  A7    G   D   Em    D   C   A7
Scooch on over closer, dear... And I will nibble your ear

                               G                                                             D
I've been spendin' way too long checkin' my tongue in the mirror
                    
and bendin' over backwards just to try to see it clearer
             Em
But my breath fogged up the glass
                C
and so I drew a new face and I laughed
     G                                                          
I guess what I'd be sayin' is there ain't no better reason
     D
to rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons
Em                                     C      
it's what we aim to do our name is our virtue

       G                 D
But I won't hesitate no more,
      Em                      C          
no more it cannot wait... I'm yours

G                                                             D
    Well open up your mind and see like me
                                                            Em
open up your plans and damn you're free
                                                                   C  
look into your heart and you will find that the sky is yours

       G                  
so please don't, please don't, please don't,
                    D
there's no need to complicate,
                 Em
Cause our time is short
                                  C                     A7
This, this, this is our fate, I'm yours

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

O que você achou desta cifra?