Páginas

Imprimir postagem

2 de novembro de 2011

YOU GOT ME - COLBIE CAILLAT

YOU GOT ME
Colbie Caillat

Intr.: G D/F# Em D/F#

G                                             D/F#
   You're stuck on me and my laughing eyes
Em                                     D/F#
      I can’t pretend though I try to hide
   G           D/F#  Em   D/F#
 I like you,        I   like you

G                                  D/F#
   I think I felt my heart skip a beat
Em                                             D/F#
       I'm standing here and I can hardly breathe
           G       D/F#             Em       D/F#
 You got me,     yeah, you got me

C                                       G                         D   ( D4 D D9 )
    The way you take my hand is just so sweet
C                                  G                D                      D4         D
    And that crooked smile of yours,    it knocks me off my feet

 G      D                     Em                                              C
Oh, I just can’t get enough... How much do I need to fill me up?
G                    D                    Em                                                    C
   It feels so good it must be love... It’s everything that I’ve been dreaming of
         G                           D                                        Em                C              C
I give up, I give in, I let go, let’s begin... 'Cause no matter what I do, oh, oh
          D                         G    D/F#
 My heart is filled with you

G                                D/F#
   I can’t imagine what it'd be like
Em                      D/F#
      Livin’ each day in this life
          G       D/F#       Em         D/F#
 Without you,        without you.

C                           G                                  D    ( D4 D D9 )
    One look from you, I know you understand
C                            G                                 D   D4        D
    This mess we're in you know is just so,       out of hand

G      D                     Em                                              C
Oh, I just can’t get enough... How much do I need to fill me up?
G                    D                    Em                                                    C
   It feels so good it must be love... It’s everything that I’ve been dreaming of
         G                           D                                        Em                C              C
I give up, I give in, I let go, let’s begin... 'Cause no matter what I do, oh, oh
          D                         G    D/F#
 My heart is filled with you

Am                  Em                      D      D          
       I hope we always feel this way        (I know we will)
Am                   Em                       D        D9         D/F#    D
       And in my heart I know that      you’ll always stay

G      D                     Em                                              C
Oh, I just can’t get enough... How much do I need to fill me up?
G                    D                    Em     C
   It feels so good it must be love...
          G                         D                                         Em                C      
I give up, I give in, I let go, let’s begin... 'Cause no matter what I do, oh, oh

 G           D                   Em
    Oh, I just can’t get enough
                                        C
 How much do I need to fill me up?
G                     D                    Em
    It feels so good it must be love
                                                  C
(It’s everything that I’ve been dreaming of)
           G                         D
 I give up, I give in, I let go, let’s begin
                   Em                 C             C
 'Cause no matter what I do, oh, oh
          D                        G         D/F#
 My heart is filled with you, oh, oh
         Em                C               G
 You got me, you got me, oh, oh
         D        Em                C
 Oh, oh you got me, you got me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

O que você achou desta cifra?