Páginas

Imprimir postagem

25 de maio de 2012

AIRPLANES - B.O.B


AIRPLANES
B.O.B

Intr.:   F#m   |   D    A  |   F#m   |  D    A

                                 F#m                                          
Can we pretend that airplanes
                                      D                  A
In the night sky are like shooting stars
                              F#m                                              
I could really use a wish right now
    D                     A
(wish right now, wish right now)
                                F#m                                                 D                   A
Can we pretend that airplanes In the night sky are like shooting stars
                              F#m                                             D                   A
I could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)

F#m
I could use a dream or a genie or a wish
       D                                     A
To go back to a place much simpler than this
            F#m
Cause after all the partyin' and smashin' and crashin'
D                                         A
   And all the glitz and the glam and the fashion
F#m
        And all the pandemonium and all the madness
D                                                   A
   There comes a time where you fade to the blackness
F#m
        And when you're staring at that phone in your lap
               D                                               A
And you hoping but them people never call you back

F#m
        But that's just how the story unfolds
         D                                 A
You get another hand soon after you fold
F#m
        And when your plans unravel
                                           D                             A
And they sayin' what would you wish for if you had one chance
F#m
       So airplane airplane sorry I'm late
     D                                A
I'm on my way so don't close that gate
F#m
If I don't make that then I'll switch my flight
                         D                                
And I'll be right back at it by the end of the night
                                 F#m                                                 D                  A
Can we pretend that airplanes In the night sky are like shooting stars
                              F#m                                             D                   A
I could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)      2X

               F#m
Somebody take me back to the days
                              D                      A
Before this was a job, before I got paid
                       F#m
Before it ever mattered what I had in my bank
                                       D                            A
Yeah back when I was tryin' to get into the subway
                                 F#m
And back when I was rappin' for the hell of it
                                D                       A
But now a days we rappin' to stay relevant
                                        F#m
I'm guessin that if we can make some wishes outta airplanes
                             D                                   A
Then maybe yo maybe I'll go back to the days

                      F#m
Before the politics that we call the rap game
                                       D                                  A
And back when ain't nobody listened to my mix tape
                            F#m
And back before I tried to cover up my slang
                              D                                   A
But this is for the Cada, what's up Bobby Ray
                     F#m
So can I get a wish to end the politics
                                   D                         A
And get back to the music that started this sh*t
               F#m
So here I stand and then again I say
                               D                    
I'm hopin' we can make some wishes outta airplanes

                                 F#m                                                 D                  A
Can we pretend that airplanes In the night sky are like shooting stars
                              F#m                                             D                   A
I could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)      2X

F#m   D    A    – várias vezes ao fim.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

O que você achou desta cifra?