Páginas

Imprimir postagem

10 de novembro de 2011

AND I LOVE HER - THE BEATLES

AND I LOVE HER
The Beatles

 Intr.: F#m  |  E6  |   F#m


F#m               C#m           F#m                 C#m
        I give her all my love         That's all I do
F#m                 C#m             A                          B        E
        And if you saw my love    You'd love her too... I love her


F#m                      C#m            F#m               C#m
        She gives me every thing         And tenderly            
F#m                        C#m         A                         B               E
        The kiss my lover brings     She brings to me... And I love her


C#m                   B     C#m                   G#m
        A love like ours          could never die
C#m               G#m              B
        As long as I have you near me


F#m                      C#m                 F#m                  C#m
       Bright are the stars that shine        Dark is the sky
F#m                 C#m             A                    B               E
       I know this love of mine     Will never die... And I love her


 (solo) Gm Dm Gm Dm Gm Dm Bb C F Gm


Gm                          Dm                 Gm                   Dm
       Bright are the stars that shine        Dark is the sky
Gm                   Dm              Bb                   C
       I know this love of mine      Will never die
           F
And I love her


(FINAL) Gm Dm Gm D

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

O que você achou desta cifra?