Páginas

Imprimir postagem

4 de novembro de 2011

I DO - COLBIE CAILLAT


I DO
Colbie Caillat

CAPO - 6
Intr.: D  A  D  G  D  D4  D  A7

      D                            G
It's always been about me myself and I
Em                                      A
    If all relationships were nothing but a waste of time
D                                   G
   I never wanted to be anybody's other half
Em                                 A
      I was happy saying I'd a love that wouldn't last
Bm                                  D                    G
That was the only way I knew 'til I met you
A7
      You make we wanna say

    D            G                     Em             A
I do, I do, I do do do do do do do doo
             D             G                          Em       A
Yeah, I do, I do, I do do do do do do do doo
        Bm                                                    D
'Cause every time before we spend like maybe yes and maybe no
G                               A
   I can live without it,   I can let it go
Bm               D               Em
Ooh, I did, I get myself into
A7                                           D     A      D     G      D D4 D    A7
    You make we wanna say I do, I do, I do, I do, I do,         I do

  D                       G
Tell me is it only me, do you feel the same
Em                                                  A
      You know me well enough to know that I'm not playing games
D                                    G
  I promise I won't turn around and I won't let you down
Em                                         A
       You can trust I've never felt it like I feel it now
Bm                                          D                              Em
Baby there's nothing, there's nothing we can't get through
A7
      So can we say
   D            G                          Em      A
I do, I do I do do do do do do do doo
                  D            G                          Em      A
Oh baby, I do, I do, I do do do do do do do doo
            Bm                                                D
'Cause every time before we spend like maybe yes and maybe no
G                              A
   I will live without it,   I will let it go
Bm                        D             Em
What more can I get myself into?
A7
    You make we wanna say

Em                 A
Me a family, a house, a family
F#7                    Bm
      Ooh, can we be a family?
Em                                              A                              Bm  A  G
       And when I'm eighty years old I'm sitting next to you
Gm
       And will remember when we said

    D            G                           Em      A
I do, I do, I do do do do do do do doo
                   D            G                           Em      A
Oh baby, I do, I do, I do do do do do do do doo
           Bm                                                 D
'Cause every time before we spend like maybe yes and maybe no
G                                      A
   No I won't live without it,   I won't let us go
Bm                             D                   Em
Just look at what we got ourselves into
A7                                            D     A     D  D7   G   Gm  D D4  D   A7
    You make we wanna say I do, I do, I do,     I do,        I do,        I do
      D
Love you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

O que você achou desta cifra?