Páginas

Imprimir postagem

21 de abril de 2012

MR. KNOW IT ALL - KELLY CLARKSON


MR. KNOW IT ALL
Kelly Clarkson

Intr.:  Fsus2       Fsus4     x4

F
  Mr know it all...   Well ya think you know it all
            C
  But ya don't know a thing at all...Ain't it something y'all
              Bb
  When somebody tells you something bout you

  Think that they know you more than you do
        F
  So you take it down another pill to swallow

F
  Mr bring me down...   Well ya like to bring me down don't ya
C
  But I ain't laying down, baby...   I ain't going down
            Bb
  Can't nobody tell me how it's gonna be

  Nobody gonna make a fool out of me
                            F
  Baby you should know that I lead not follow

                                        F
  Oh you think that you know me, know me
                                              C
  That's why I'm leaving you lonely, lonely
                                                  Bb
  Cause baby you don't know a thing about me
                                 F
  You don't know a thing about me

F
  You ain't got the right to tell me

  When and where to go, no right to tell me
  C
      Acting like you own me lately
                                                Bb
  Yeah baby you don't know a thing about me
                                 F
  You don't know a thing about me

F
  Mr play your games...   Only got yourself to blame
          C
  When you want me back again...   But I ain't falling back again
                   Bb
  Cause I'm living my truth without your lies

  Let's be clear baby this is goodbye
F
  I ain't coming back tomorrow


REFRÃO

Dm                                          C
       So what, you've got the world at your feet
                 Bb                                                               Dm
  And you know everything about everything but you don't
                               C                                          Bb
  You still think I'm coming back but baby you'll see

REFRÃO

F
  Mr know it all

  Well ya think you know it all
        C
  But ya don't know a thing at all
                                                 Bb
  Yeah baby you don't know a thing about me
                                 F
  You don't know a thing about me

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

O que você achou desta cifra?