Páginas

Imprimir postagem

15 de novembro de 2011

THE SCIENTIST - COLDPLAY


THE SCIENTIST
Coldplay

 (intr.)     Dm Bb F F9   |   Dm Bb F F9

 Dm                      Bb                          
       Come up to meet you, tell you
       F                                       F9
I'm sorry, you don't know how lovely you are
Dm             Bb                           F                            
      I had to find you, tell you I need you,
                 F9
tell you I'll set you apart

 Dm                      Bb                                      F                             F9
       Tell me your secrets and ask me your questions, oh lets go back to the start
 Dm                   Bb                          F                          F9              
       Running in circles, coming up tails, heads on a science apart


 Bb                                         F                     F9
      Nobody said it was easy,     it's such a shame for us to part
 Bb                                         F                       F7M             F6         C
      Nobody said it was easy,     no one ever said it would be this hard
                                              F
      oh take me back to the start


(F        Bb        F        F7M)   (Dm    Bb   F   F9)


Dm                 Bb                                     F                             F9
      I was just guessing at numbers and figures, pulling your puzzles apart
 Dm                        Bb                             F                                       F9
       Questions of science, science and progress, do not speak as loud as my heart
 Dm                    Bb                                     F                           F9
       Tell me you love me, come back and haunt me, oh and I rush to the start
 Dm                  Bb                       F                  F9
      Running in circles, chasing  tails, coming back as we are


 Bb                                         F                         F9
      Nobody said it was easy,     oh it's such a shame for us to part
 Bb                                        F                       F7M              F6      (C)
      Nobody said it was easy,     no one ever said it would be so hard
                                           F
      I'm going back to the start


F        Bb        F        F   |   Dm      Bb        F        F


Dm         Bb                    F       F
      oh - ooo-oo-oo-oo-ooo
Dm         Bb                    F       F
      ah - ooo-oo-oo-oo-ooo
Dm         Bb                    F       F
      oh - ooo-oo-oo-oo-ooo
Dm         Bb                    F       F
      oh - ooo-oo-oo-oo-ooo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

O que você achou desta cifra?