Páginas

Imprimir postagem

21 de abril de 2012

BABY - JUSTIN BIEBER


BABY
Justin Bieber

CAPO - 1

D               Bm                   G        
  Ohh wooaah,    Ohh wooaah,
                A   G
Ohh wooaah

                         D
You know you love me,I know you care
                   Bm
Just shout whenever, And I'll be there
                      G
You want my love, You want my heart
                     A                      
And we will never ever ever be apart
            D
Are we an item? Girl quit playing
           Bm
We're just friends, What are you saying?
                       G
Said there's another and Looked right in my eyes
             A                                  
My first love broke my heart for the first time, and I was like

 D                                               Bm
Baby, baby, baby nooo I'm like baby, baby, baby noo
             G
I'm like baby, baby, baby nooo
      A                            
I thought you'd always be mine mine

        D
For you, I would have done whatever
                 Bm
And I just can't believe we're here together
              G
And I wanna play it cool, but I'm loosin' you
                   A                              
I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring
               D
and now I'm in pieces, baby fix me
              Bm
And you shake me 'til you wake me from this bad dream
        G
I'm going down, down, dooown
            A                                        
And I just can't believe my first love won't be around, And I'm like


 D                                               Bm
Baby, baby, baby nooo I'm like baby, baby, baby noo
             G
I'm like baby, baby, baby nooo
      A                              
I thought you'd always be mine mine




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

O que você achou desta cifra?