Páginas

Imprimir postagem

24 de abril de 2013

HEART ATTACK - DEMI LOVATO


HEART ATTACK
Demi Lovato

CAPO - 1

C                       G                        
   Never put my love out on the line
D                        Em              
   Never said yes     to the right guy
C                    G                      
   Never had trouble getting what I want
D                                         Em
   But when it comes to you,      I'm never good enough

C          G           D                   Em
   When I don't care... I can play 'em like a Ken doll
C             G             D                               Em
   Won't wash my hair... Then make him bounce like a basketball

C               G                                       D
   But you make me wanna act like a girl
                 Em                    
Paint my nails and wear high heels
C                    G              
   Yeah, you make me so nervous
            D                      Em
Then I just can't hold your hand

                        C   G   D
You make me glow
                 Em
But I cover up
                    C   G   D   Em
Won't let it show
             C                          Bm
So I'm puttin' my defenses up
          Em                           Am
'Cause I don't wanna fall in love
       C
If I ever did that
    D (pausa)                   Em  C G D
I think I'd have a heart attack
                                      Em  C G D
I think I'd have a heart attack

I think I'd have a heart attack

C                              G                      
   Never break a sweat for the other guys
D                                 Em                    
    When you come around, I get paralyzed
C                            G                    
   And everytime I try to be myself
D                                        Em
   It comes out wrong like a cry for help

C       G          D
   It's just not fair
                     Em                              
Brings more trouble than it all is worth
C     G           D
    I gasp for air
                  Em                            C
It feels so good, but you know it hurts

C                          G                           D
   But you make me wanna act like a girl
                Em                       C
Paint my nails and wear perfume
                 G                       D
Yeah, you make me so nervous
                            Em
Then I just can't hold your hand

REFRÃO

Em                              C
       The feelings got lost in my lungs
                                G
They're burning, I'd rather be numb
                            D                        
Yeah, there's no one else to blame
Em                              C
      So scared I'll take off and run
                       G
I'm flying too close to the sun
                                 B7
And I'm busting into flames

REFRÃO

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

O que você achou desta cifra?