Páginas

Imprimir postagem

24 de abril de 2013

WHEN I WAS YOUR MAN - BRUNO MARS

WHEN I WAS YOUR MAN
Bruno Mars

 Intr.:  D7  Dm  C  |  D7  Dm  C  | Em

Am                       C                          Dm
Same bed, but it feels just a little bit bigger now
G                            G7                       
    Our song on the radio, 
                      C                      Em
but it don't sound the same
Am                                       C                                                 Dm
      When our friends talk about you all it does is just tear me down
G                                                             C
   Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name

Em                            Am                     Em 
It all just sounds like ooh, ooh, oooh, oooh
 Bb                                                C   
Mmm too young, too dumb to realize

       G                                     F         G                          C
That I should've bought you flowers      and held your hand
                                          F      G                             C
Shoulda gave you all my hours      when I had the chance
                                F                            G                         Am    
Take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance
D7                       F                          Fm                              C    C4  C  |  Em
Now my baby's dancing, but she's dancing with another man

Am                        C                                  Dm
       My pride, my ego, my needs and my selfish ways
G                                       G7                                            C    Em
    Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life
            Am       C                                     Dm
Now I'll never, never get to clean up the mess I made ooh
G                                                                   C
    And that haunts me every time I close my eyes

  Em                          Am                     Em 
It all just sounds like ooh, ooh, oooh, oooh
 Bb                                             C   
Mmm too young, too dumb to realize




       G                                     F         G                          C
That I should've bought you flowers      and held your hand
                                          F      G                             C
Shoulda gave you all my hours      when I had the chance
                                F                            G                         Am    
Take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance
D7                       F                          Fm                              C   
Now my baby's dancing, but she's dancing with another man

                    F                     G                                 C   G   Am   Em
Although it hurts I'll be the first to say that I was wrong
          D7
Oh, I know I'm probably much too late
                   Dm
To try and apologize for my mistakes
                  G
But I just want you to know

                                 F          G                                   C
I hope he buys you flowers,     I hope he holds your hand
                            F      G                               C
Give you all his hours      when he has the chance
                                F                        G                                        Am    
Take you to every party cause I remember how much you love to dance
D7                           F                    Fm                              C                
Do all the things I should've done       when I was your man
D7                          F                     Fm                              C
Do all the things I should've done       when I was your man

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

O que você achou desta cifra?