Páginas

Imprimir postagem

4 de novembro de 2011

BECAUSE OF YOU - KELLY CLARKSON


BECAUSE OF YOU
Kelly Clarkson

CAPO-1
Intr.: Em7  C9   D4 D  | Em7  C9   D

G              D/F#         Em7                                      D
    I will not make the same mistakes that you did  I
G             D/F#           Em7                                 D
    will not let myself, cause my heart so much misery
G                D/F#        Em7                                  D
    I will not break the way you did, You fell so hard
G                          D/F#               Em7                        D
    've learned the hard way... To never let it get that far

                   Em7                 C9                             D
Because of you... I never stray too far from the sidewalk
                   Em7                                         C9                   D                 B7
Because of you... I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
                    Am                           G/B                D                             B7
Because of you... I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
                    C9                 D
Because of you... I am afraid

G                D/F#               Em7                                 D
   I lose my way... And it's not too long before you point it out
G              D/F#     Em7                                             D
   I cannot cry, because you know that's weakness in your eyes
G                    D/F#         Em7                         D
   I'm forced to fake... A smile, a laugh everyday of my life
G                       D/F#                               Em7                            D
   My heart can't possibly break, when it wasn't even whole to start with

                   Em7                 C9                             D
Because of you... I never stray too far from the sidewalk
                   Em7                                         C9                   D                 B7
Because of you... I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
                    Am                           G/B                D                             B7
Because of you... I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
                    C9                 D
Because of you... I am afraid

                        Bm
I watched you die
                    Em7                      D
I heard you cry every night in your sleep
                Bm
I was so young
                              Em7                          D
You should have known better than to lean on me
                  Bm                      Em7
You never thought of anyone else
                       D
You just saw your pain
                 Bm                              Em7
And now I cry in the middle of the night
               D
For the same damn thing

                   Em7                 C9                             D
Because of you... I never stray too far from the sidewalk
                   Em7                                         C9                   D              
Because of you... I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt

                   F#m7                            D                 E
Because of you... I try my hardest just to forget everything
                   F#m7                                 D               E         C#
Because of you... I don't know how to let anyone else in
                    Bm                                   A                      E          C#
Because of you... I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty
                     D                  E
Because of you... I am afraid

                   F#m7  D  E
Because of you
                   F#m7  D  E
Because of you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

O que você achou desta cifra?