Páginas

Imprimir postagem

4 de novembro de 2011

BUBBLE WRAP - MCFLY


BUBBLE WRAP
McFly

INTRO.:   C#   |  Bbm   |  F#   |  G#

   C#                                C#/C   Bbm
I wish I could Bubble Wrap my heart,
     C#/C  C#           C#/C  Bbm  Ab
In case I fall and break apart,
 C#                                C#/C   Bbm
I'm not God I can't change the stars,
      C#/C    C#                        C#/C  Bbm
And I don't know if there's life on Mars,
           F#
But I know you're hurt,
                                                          Bbm
People that you love and those who care for you,
          Ebm                                                            F#m    Ab
I want nothing to do with the things you're going through.

                  C#   C#7M C#                      Bbsus7 Bbm
This is the last time,          I give up this heart of mine,
                             F#                                     Ebm         Ab
I'm telling you that I'm, A broken man who's finally realized,
                                 C#   C#7M C#                       Bbsus7 Bb7
You're standing in moonlight, But you're black on the inside,
                  Ebm   Ebm/D   Ebm/Db  Ebm/C          F#m    
Ooo oo oo ooo,              Do you think you ought to cry?
                  C#
This is goodbye.

C#                      C#/C   Bbm
I'm a little dazed and confused,
     C#/C  C#          C#/C  Bbm    Ab
Life's a bitch and so are you,
C#                             C#/C  Bbm
All my days have turned into nights,
                C#/C    C#                               C#/C  Bbm
'Cause living without, without, without you in my life,
                F# Bbm
And you wrote the book on how to be a liar, And lose all your friends,
                 Ebm
Did I mean nothing at all?
                               F#m                                Ab
Was I just another ghost that's been in your bed?


                  C#   C#7M                         Bbsus7 Bbm
This is the last time,        I give up this heart of mine,
                             F#                                                    Ab
I'm telling you that I'm, A broken man who's finally realized,
                                 C#   C#7M                         Bbsus7 Bb7
You're standing in moonlight, But you're black on the inside,
                  Ebm   Ebm/D   Ebm/Db  Ebm/C          F#m    
Ooo oo oo ooo,              Do you think you ought to cry?
                   C#
This is goodbye.

Yeah!
A
Turn on the radio honey,
B                                                                          C#
Cause every single sad song you'll be able to relate!

Whoa oh!
A
Don't get all emotional baby,
G                                                                            Ab
You can never talk to me your unable to communicate!

                   C#   C#7M                          Bbsus7 Bbm
This is the last time,        I give up this heart of mine,
                        F#                                                  
I'm telling you that I'm,
                                   A            B
A broken man who's finally realized

                    E                                C#m
This is the last time, I give up this heart of mine,
                        A                                            F#m        B
I'm telling you that I'm, A broken man who's finally realized,
                                  E   E7M    E
You're standing in moonlight,
                                   C#m      C#7
But you're black on the inside,
                  F#m     F#m/F  
Ooo oo oo ooo,
        F#m/E      F#m/Eb     Am
Do you think you ought to cry?
               E          G#m       A   B C  |   D                         E
This is goodbye.                                       This is Goodbye

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

O que você achou desta cifra?